Not P&P - BG2

Maouse maouse at FULTON-NET.COM
Mon Oct 16 22:35:27 CEST 2000

I know this is a P&P list, but I would like to say for the record that I
believe I am probably the first to find a bug in the Baldur's Gate 2 Game.
The Bug is this - If two characters each have a Bag of Holding(say you
duplicated it or imported a character with one more than once.. or used a
hex editor to give yourself a few :) You can interchange items NO Matter
the distance between the characters.  All bags open to the same
"interdimensional space".  Kinda neato actually, but also stinks because it
is limited to the number of items you can put in.  Sorry it's outa context,
but oh well...  BG2 is pretty in depth (I'm on Ch6 or so) and I am enjoying
it more than the first one (which I also hacked without the hack tools
provided.. but I digress).

-maouse

ps. it sucks that the book of everfull spells only has 10 different
spells... I was hoping for limited wish or power word death... oh well.