Rebuilding P&P

The Choinski Family choinski at TIAC.NET
Tue Sep 5 22:40:24 CEST 2000

Ill show a hand for the project.  Easiest way is to probably go through the
rules item by item (they ARE all numbered for our convienece :) and vote to
keep or toss (or change) each item.  Whe done we can reorganize.

I volunteer table making.  I got pretty good at it when I was working on my
own modified rules, and I can greate a nice EPS peiple can import into the
main document.  This in addition to rules kibitzing. :)
       -- Burton