Powers and Perils & Perilous Lands & Tower of the Dead & Book of Tables

Lyndon Liberty lliberty at SISCOM.NET
Wed Sep 6 13:53:36 CEST 2000

I have found that eBay has had plenty of these over the last year. I have
purchased my third copy of P+P (I had about 9 at one time...all dispersed to
players) and my second copy of the Book of Tables. At the time, I could not
bid high enough to get my second Perilous Lands set. (a real bummer.)
P+P goes for about $30, BoT for $20, PL for $40, and TotD for $15....

As it is I have at least one copy of everything in perfect condition,
carefully cut apart and stored in plastic sleeves. Someday I will scan them
in and move them to PDF. I actually started doing it, but my system crashed
before I moved them to cd-r, thus losing hours of work. However, if anyone
needs a specific page because one of theirs is messed up, I am willing to
make a copy and send it. Mind you, a page or two is ok, a Book is not. :)

Lyndon