Experience option

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Sat Sep 16 23:25:22 CEST 2000

At 11:27 PM 9/15/00 +0000, you wrote:
>> Well theres lists, IRC or ICQ :)  Course email as well.  But you could send
>> plane ticket :)
>
>Typing all the dialog would be a drag...I'm such a lazy bastard. :P

Yeah I'm lazy as well :)  But its the only way I think I'll ever be able to
play :<
Unless one of you guys come say in the area to a convention or something like
Atlanta, Tallhasee or even Orlando :)

>> Yep.  So where you going to center this game? (province wise)
>
>I'm looking at a mini-campaign starting with Goiden people, or those in the
>area that are largely sympathetic to the Goiden people.  Something on the
>lines of a quest.  The core idea involves a younger female member of the
>Caldan royalty that must be returned to Caldo. She was picked up on a Goiden
>raid on a Korchi ship. She was on the ship due to the treachery of a Djani
>noble, thus the Goiden king cannot simply have the Djani colony take care of
>this.  Honor of the king and all that.  A call out for the most capable of
>karls in the land drags up these poor bastards, er players, to get her home
>safe, despite the worst intentions of the A'korchu, bad guy Djani and any
>other anime-like plot complications I can use to drag this out for at least
>5 sessions. :)  Along the way they will hopefully find clues as to which of
>the Djani nobility instigated all this. I'm sure one or more of them will
>make a bid for her attentions -- she will be pretty impressive in the Ap
>department.
>
>It could use a some fleshing out, and has rough edges to smooth, but it
>should work.  We are all so busy I proposed smaller mini-champaigns
>ratherthen jumping into whole blown adventures.  If the "series" works out,
>we can do a "sequel".

Cool.  I never played in Goidan per se did in Caldo and that was fun....
Sounds fun....how many players you'll have?
If you ever need a GM advice on plots or such just email me :)
You do the political thing well?