Generally useful 'other' game stuff...

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Thu Sep 28 00:21:20 CEST 2000

At 06:50 PM 9/26/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Hiya.
>
>    While reading Burton's nots on "Crop Cirles" (re; towns/farming/stuff),
>I was instantly reminded of a game supplement for Harn deatailing this very
>thing.  I can't remember the exact name, but I think it was "Harn Manor"
>(Tim? You bought it, is that what it's called?).  Appearently, it details

Would that be the game System Harn Master? I've played that..I think it was
named that.  Good system.
 Don't run it though.

>    So....what other game books do you use in your guys's P&P campaigns?

Tons depending on the need.  I even use some Sci-fi things only as a general
idea.
Hawkmoon, Stormbringer, Elric, fringeworthy and a few other books I grab
a idea from there and here.  But i don't use supplments to run advnetures
stopped
that years and years ago.  Usually run my own.  The only thing i might get
from
a supplment is a new race, item or something of that like.