Query and Introduction

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Thu Apr 19 04:36:47 CEST 2001

At 01:18 PM 4/18/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Greetings, all.
>
>I joined this list in the perhaps vain hopes of locating other people in my
>area that are running or are interested in running a Powers and Perils
>campaign.
>
>I've been playing for *almost* twenty years---more like eighteen, and as of
>1998, my GM just kind of stopped GMing.
>
>I miss playing very much and though I have the books myself I am incapable
>of running a game.
>
>::sheepish grin::
>
>I just don't have what it takes---I've tried before to run campaigns and
>though I play well and enjoy playing, I am not a good GM.

Play as in live or electronic via a mailing list like this one?  Play by Email
type
of game?  If PBEM I run one and several of the list members here are in it
now if interested.

I was hoping you were going to run till I read on ...I want to play myself :<
Just always run..

>I'm in the Tampa area of Florida,...anyone out there?

I'm in Jacksonville but still at least 4-5 hours travel...