Query and Introduction

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Thu Apr 19 04:36:57 CEST 2001

At 11:01 AM 4/18/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey Aeri,
>Welcome to the list.  I am in a similar situation.  Have been playing since
>the games creation with Richard Snider and all the Baltimore gang.  Am an
>experienced GM, but moved to Los Angeles 7 years ago, and have had no one to
>run for since :(, shame we are 3000 miles apart.  Happy hunting, maybe some
>people in your area with reveal themselves on the list.  Same goes for
>anyone in LA.

No one in LA play?  wow...if that big of a city doesn't that's depressing...

Maybe we ought to have a P&P convention somewhere central to everyone
and have one great game con for everyone.  Course be alot of indians and
not many chiefs (GMs) since everyone would want to play. :)

>Kototh - The Eldest Elder's pet
>Greg
>kototh at flash.net

Ack!  Run!  The evil one...