pdfing the whole thing

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Thu Nov 29 21:31:49 CET 2001

|| > As a secondary note to all this, once the raw work is
|| translated into HTML,
|| > perhaps we all as a group can do something about smoothing
|| some of the
|| > "rough edges" off some of the rules, many of which suit
|| wargamers (as
|| > opposed to humans :)
|| >            -- Burton
|| A very difficult task, since each group has its own set of favorite
|| changes.

Aye, but being able to modify the document in order to "tweak" values or
insert rules will be key.

Perhaps we need a new list for "P&P Rule Cleanups" for such a project.
Everyone chimes in on a common divergeance from the original rules.
    -- Burton

Burton Choinski
Principle Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce