Website Additions

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Mon Apr 1 15:11:33 CEST 2002

||>Yea, yea, the other ship stuff got put on hold, but I think I'm going to
||>look at it again and rework it with a different mindset, and try and
||>abstract it a bit (close to the Heroes article, but not THAT abstract).
||Well I could use anything since I have to make it all up :<

I'll know more after this coming sunday -- first game with the new
characters.

Though I am technically saying this game will be "by the book", I'll still
be doing my free skill tweaks (1 pt of language per day in cities or towns,
1 pt of riding per day of travel, 1 pt of survival in the terrain if you
rough it instead of stay at inns, etc).

I'm still trying to decided if I should use my "OCV+value" ranged fire
table, or use the "The value is the OCV" as stated in the book.  Their
complaints on that before did have some merit (i.e. it's the same difficulty
to shoot down some cow with DCV 0 as it is to snipe some DCV 16 creature)

||>That project will be somewhat back-burnered for now unless I get strong
||>hints that the players plan to take to the seas as pirates.
||HINT HINT STRONG HINT HINT HINT
||that good enough? :)

I'll work some on it, but it certainly won't be high on the list for right
now.  I have to see what their plans for the moment are, what their goals
are.

||>And of course, riding this thing makes het beacon numero-uno to Kotothi.
||>The group better enjoy getting jumped, :}
||And if I recall your playing in the Kotoh lands?

Only if they get close to Mab's swamps.  But I'm sure there will be enough
evil Kototh in the hills and forests around Djan to keep them busy.
         -- Burton

Burton Choinski
Principle Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce