Crafting (and Wages)

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Mon Apr 1 19:17:13 CEST 2002

||    And of course laborers with better stats do more work, those with
worse
||stats do less. (If you need the heroes to dig, or are having ill-fed
slaves
||do the work).

True. I suppose a sliding scale based on Portage ability is possible, or
should an "Anti-portage" ability (St*2 + SB) be used?
WHile more accuracte, it does add a nonstandard formula. Hmm.

Well, for simplicity I shall go with PA.  It's close enough for government
work. :}
     -- Burton

Burton Choinski
Principle Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce