LANGUAGES & LOOKING FOR A PBEM

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 5 19:44:57 CEST 2002

               About languages, and the suggested limit of only one EL 80 language:  There are places where pleople speak two languages, and the society is nearly bilingual.  These socities can produce bilingual people.  And, on the other side, I knew some native English teachers in my city who speak the local language as well as any native.  My first master used to give Em level to anyone who learned a language (maximum of 60 for a language of another races), and from that, people learned more from daily practice (using every day the language in a place where the language was spoken).  I think it's a good rule if you're not playing with high characteristics PCs.

                On the other hand, I am looking for a PBEM game using (to some extent) the P&P rules.  I have found some in the web, but I am not capable of finding the GMs addresses; can someone help me? (e-mail to igresigres at yahoo.com)

                Thank you.

                                                                                                         Sergi