PDFs

Kurgan KurgMail at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 21 21:08:32 CET 2002

Hello Matijs,

MvZ> Due to copyright considerations, I cannot put these books on my home page.
MvZ> Sorry. But you can ask me to send them to you via (personal) email, since
MvZ> this is probably considered personal use, or something (IANAL, so we can
MvZ> have a long thread about this if we want to).

  Copyright, schmoppyright. WotC didn't even know they owned the game
  until they heard it from us, and then they didn't care. Hell, I'll
  put 'em up for download somewhere if you send me a set. Tino sent me
  copies of his two PDFs "bk1_v2c and bk2_v2c" so I'd like to get
  whatever other versions are available that I don't have, including
  house rules. Thanks!

MvZ> There has been some recent discussion on adding other material to the
MvZ> current set, and what format should be used.

PDF! PDF! PDF! <chanting> :)

MvZ> If there's an interest, I'll type them up.

  Ah, that reminds me, I now have a scanner, folks! So, if anyone
  needs any articles or anything just let me know. I've got all the
  Heroes mags.

  Kurgan                            mailto:KurgMail at Yahoo.com