A legend (on behalf of Richard Snider)

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Tue Dec 30 04:21:03 CET 2003

At 10:43 AM 12/27/03 +0100, you wrote:
>Posted on behalf of Richard Snider:
>
>A LEGEND
>
>       In the time before form there existed a fertile spirit, a kind and
>loving force, a wife to the Wanderer, a giver of life. Her name was Danaan.

Wowsers!

I'm impressed.  I'm down to the contact level section and still reading
after about 3 days :).   Each night a bit here and there.  But looks very
useful.  Something I've been looking for awhile as a matter of fact.  Thanks!

I like how they personafy themselves and descriptions.  Richard do you handle
any magic for the gods or just assume they are so powerful mana means
nothing to them and such?  Thought of any rules for actual interfering or
appearance in the middle world?

BTW - Wout, finally sat down and saw more of your site in good study.  Like
it.  Like the new changes.  As to your email its still here gotta get to it :)