Query regarding Goiden/Fomoria

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 17 22:13:44 CET 2003

    Based on the geography, Goidan is Ireland, A'Korchu is the British Isles
and Fomoria is Atlantis. its position is derived from certain readings of
Plato and other sources. The name Fomorian is drawn from the Celtic
mythology of Ireland, it being a precursor race to the Children of Danaan.
In this case, Fomoria is an ancestor, with Kolari tribes, to the Goidanese
who evolved on 2/3 of the island. The Armagh are immigrants from a western
continent that was never published except to note Lemasan trade ties with
the western side of it..
    The precursor race that resulted in the forging of Goidanese from the
stock were Kotothi giants called the Firbolgs. They are also drawn from
historical legend lore.
    Hope this answer helps you out. If you would like more info, feel free
to ask.