Subdual ...

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Thu Nov 20 07:06:53 CET 2003

>Also, what about a situation where you know if you lose (get knocked out) in
>HtH that you'll be killed (executed for instance).  In that case you better
>believe you'd fight just as hard as if you had a weapon and feared for your
>life, would a gain in this situation be reduced?  Just throwing that out
>there to support my belief that damage scored via any combat means is worth
>the same amount of experience :)

I've not thought bout that.  Something to consider but its mostly a case
by case basis and that sorta thing tends to play in role playing than anything
else.

(I sent you a email that bounced with the update and player packet for the
pbem
 hope attempt #2 gets to you :)  Well #2 failed on the update.zip file do
you have a file size limit? both bounced.  its a 1.7 meg file.  Let me know
if you want to do it in ICQ or something or tell me your file limit and I
can break it further down...)