Buffing Abilities Magically

Albert Sales drite_mi at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 23 21:19:24 CEST 2003

The MAXIMUM is however high you can ge it. Not much can be boosted, without making new spells, however.
S can be boosted w/ might. S & St w/ Earth Strength (an unbalanced spell).
C can be boosted by cure age, but one must be careful about that effect. Aging to infancy or beyond would not be fun.
I recall no other "Stat boosters" as spells alone. Natural magic is best (and sometimes PERMANENT).

Let's top this question off with an addition to it. Skill maximums: Do they go up when a stat goes up?

Alex Koponen <akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM> wrote:
What are the best ways to buff up one's abilities magically? In other
words, what spells would one use to boost their S, St, D, et cetera beyond
current and maximum ability? What are the maximums allowable via magic?

I note that Permanent Magics - Enhancement works for Natural Magic items
like:
Betony - +10 S for 24 hours. Enhanced it is +20 S for 72 hours.
Bezoar - +5 S while worn.