Buffing Abilities Magically

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Tue Sep 23 07:08:58 CEST 2003

At 12:15 AM 9/23/03 -0800, you wrote:
>What are the best ways to buff up one's abilities magically? In other
>words, what spells would one use to boost their S, St, D, et cetera beyond
>current and maximum ability? What are the maximums allowable via magic?
>
>I note that Permanent Magics - Enhancement works for Natural Magic items
>like:
>Betony - +10 S for 24 hours. Enhanced it is +20 S for 72 hours.
>Bezoar - +5 S while worn.

Theres so many spells and NMIs that its hard to figure out one good plan.  It
really
just depends on what character you try for.  As to Maxs the Max ELs for spells
is pretty
hard to get to but I never thought bout the Max since only a few pcs ever got
there.

I'm one that tends to play low ball so never try to make super bogus guys.  I
mean
if you try hard enough a natrual magician and other 'benefits' like
supernatural abilities
can make pretty advanced guys but I never really did it on purpose.