Battle Fury was Re: DTV

Kurgan Kurgan at FASTMAIL.FM
Tue Feb 3 01:07:40 CET 2004

Hello Alex,

AK> Hey, I am just quoting what the P&P rules are regarding Battle Fury. I
AK> was not giving Battle Fury a new exception to the rules.
AK>   Though thinking about it for consistency those berserkers under Battle
AK> Fury and past DTVx1 should also be making bleeding rolls.

    LOL! Ok, so let me see if I've got this right. First, you quote a
    rule of your own making, which I mistake for an "official" one.
    Then you quote another rule, one that was actually from the books,
    and I mistook that one for one of yours?

    Man, I'm on a roll... <Chuckle>

Best regards,

   Kurgan                         mailto:Kurgan at Fastmail.fm