Spells (was: god legends)

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Fri Jan 2 04:29:54 CET 2004

At 02:38 PM 12/30/03 -0500, you wrote:

> This god talk has me thinking again about spell balance (for P&P V2)
>
> Thinking about ol' Tehuti, with a MEL 100 or so...does that give him EL
50 in
> his spells? he can put you in oblivion for 1.5 trillion years (many universe
> lifetimes)...don't piss him off.

Oblivion is powerful but a GM can manage it in sneaky ways.  While the spell
may go to nothingingness you could deem it to be on just another plane and
therefore that could lead to tons of various ideas.

I actually thought of having a big wizard using the spell to poof a army of
soliders once onto a battlefield but that would be interesting to play :)