KAMERI WEAPONSMITHS

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Tue Jan 27 15:59:17 CET 2004

|| So I guess it isn't out of line for the Kameri weapons to have the
bonuses
|| listed. Particularly since they are noted as fine weaponsmiths.

A similar tweak should be made for Caldan Armorers.

    "The Caldan plateau supports large herds of cattle and sheep. Their
     cities produce some of the world's finest iron and stone work.
     Caldan armorer's are said to be the finest armor-makers
     in the human world."

Burton Choinski
Principal Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-589-4089
fax:      978-589-5903

MatrixOne, Inc.
210 Littleton Rd.
Westford, Ma 01886
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce