Powers & Perils-based Web Adventure Game

Floyd Resler macmage at MACCRAFTERS.COM
Wed Jan 28 02:22:55 CET 2004

For quite some time I have been working on a Powers & Perils-based
multiplayer Web adventure game.  It is text based.  My idea was to have
a multiplayer adventure game that didn't require special software or
the latest computer system or a broadband connection.  I chose the
Powers & Perils system mainly because I didn't want to  use a D&D-like
system.  The game still requires a lot of work and I'm not sure if I
will ever release it for prime-time, but I thought I would introduce it
to  members of the list in case anyone would like to check it out.
Please keep in mind that it is very rough around the edges and not
everything works (you'll see a couple of "Page Cannot Be Found"
messages on the main game screen).  To check it out, go to
http://realm.charsys.com.

Floyd