Healing w Herbs

Alex Koponen akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM
Wed Jan 28 12:25:55 CET 2004

As I was driving my father back from the airport (the reason I am up at
2AM) I was pondering this and realized that maybe it is all additive.

  The trained healer gets to give their skill bonus PLUS the bandage bonus
PLUS the herb bonus to give a decent HC (Healing Chance). If the healer
without a healing kit (or it ran out of supplies) then the healer only
gives half (RD) their skill bonus to the HC.

  [Note: The rules could be clearer on this point...and others.]

  That still leaves the question of whether one can use multiple herbs.