Healing w Herbs

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 28 13:13:35 CET 2004

Correct. Multiple herbs can be used. Use of herbs assumes the individual has
some knowledge of how to use them properly. No explicit rules exist on this
for those who are not Healers or Herbalists. You may possibly wish to have
characters gain a bit of battlefield healing expertise in such things as
they improve in CEL. An option.