+1WSB sword in Two Wpn usage

Albert Sales drite_mi at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 29 04:59:55 CET 2004

First, my apology for rapid posting (Epimethius, reporting for duty). Another way to allow it would be to square the person's SB, and add 2. This would set a weight minimum on the weapon. Also, require a hight of the weapon's weight x 30 in inches. I've try swinging around a pair of SMALLSWORDS, and it throws off your balance a LOT. If one weapon is going to be a very small weapon (like a dagger or short-sword, let us say 1/2 the person's limit or less), maybe allow them to go a little bit higher than this. Broad-sword and dagger IS a viable combination for a very strong individual.

Alex Koponen <akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM> wrote:To play Devil's Advocate:
Why is it limited to swords and daggers whose base WSB is 0 or less? I
can imagine a player whose character has SB+4 or better saying that his 8
ft. tall fighter should be able to use broadswords, or even bastard swords
in each hand. Perhaps it should be based on the character's SB? Maybe with
an additional limit based on relative size/weight of the weapon to the
character?

Alex K