[PnP] PW / A List we need

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Thu Mar 4 20:37:05 CET 2004

Would probably be better if we worked in parallel.  We can upload to the
list here and someone can gather and integrate it.

I'll take the first 10 cultures (The A'ha'kachu through The Cerulean
Empire).
      -- Burton

Burton Choinski
Principal Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-589-4089
fax:      978-589-5903

MatrixOne, Inc.
210 Littleton Rd.
Westford, Ma 01886
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce