[PnP] PW / A List we need

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Thu Mar 4 23:44:11 CET 2004

At 02:33 PM 3/4/04 -0500, you wrote:
>Would be interesting effort. Unless someone else wants the job, I can work
>on it. No guarantee how soon it'll get done but will get it to the list.

Well some of us could take pieces of the culture book.  I think
Burt takes the first 10.  I can take the last 10 and you can take a chunk
if you want.
Then combine the data.  If we piece like that might be faster workup.

Then someone can put it all together in a file with some chart system.  The
Power chart that lists power and alignment is great so something like that
for magic and relations would be nice.