[PnP] Powers and Perils Rights

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Mar 16 05:16:41 CET 2004

At 08:29 AM 3/15/04 -0500, you wrote:
>I have a P&P character generator, using visual basic that i had started
>originally in basic.  I is not quite done yet, i still need to get it to be
>able to pick skills and spells i think.  I haven't really worked on it much
>in the last couple years and i don't know VB though and through, i would be
>willing to give it as a base if you think a VB program would be the best
>thing to use.

Might as wait now.  If pnp2 gets done it'll be a long while before its
finished and likely will be some changes in the char gen system so best to
hold off coding.  I know VB myself and its a good language.  If pnp2 gets
done I'll probably do my next char gen and utils in Delphi so its pure
windows but not sure.  Like to run the stuff in dos still :)