[PnP] Powers and Perils Rights

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 04:55:02 CET 2004

That is definitely a part of anticipated development. For now, getting the
system to version 2 status is the priority. Once that is done, a plethora of
additional products come to mind. A computer version of the rules, with
scenarios, is one of them. Will definitely need programming assistance
there. I am not a professional in that area.