[PnP] Powers and Perils Rights

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Tue Mar 16 20:28:37 CET 2004

I used "Canvas" to do my maps, but admitedly it is not the best for real
good maps.

I'm wondering if it might be worth a redo of the map using CC (Campaign
cartographer), assuming it has the ability to break a map into pages, and
put hexagons on it.  A lot of the map edges don't line up, and it might be
nice to get a consistent coloring/symbolic map book.

It also has the advantage of being able to be offered a "goodie" to
purchasers of the electronic/CD version.  It would allow GM's to make quick
local "zoomed in maps".  Same for us, if you could zoom inon a few hexes and
this put in greater detail for adventures.
     -- Burton

Burton Choinski
Principal Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-589-4089
fax:      978-589-5903

MatrixOne, Inc.
210 Littleton Rd.
Westford, Ma 01886
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce