[PnP] idea (PDA)

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Thu Mar 18 05:32:59 CET 2004

At 09:21 PM 3/17/04 -0500, you wrote:
>For a start, a text game with some good graphics would probably be the best
>we could do. Problem there is finding the artist. My imagination does not
>survive the journey from my mind to a pencil in my right hand very well at
>all. (grin)

Its been maybe 20 years since I've looked at Couny Mondara but I could
probably program something like that.  But the more flash you get the more
you get away from the core rules.  So maybe a pure text adventure showing a
demo of say what a GM would do.  Ie "you come up against a X monster you
can cast this and that spell or fight." player selects spell B and it shows
you the math and rolls and all that jazz....but like I say I'm no artist so
biased there :)