[PnP] Congratulations on website

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Sun May 23 15:12:52 CEST 2004

At 07:19 AM 5/23/2004, you wrote:
>I was just checking out the map linkage feature on the website. Very nice. I
>applaud your work on the website. Excellent work Wout!

Thanks Alex. Now that most of the PL descriptions are available on the
site, having the maps linked to the descriptions finally makes sense. You
can click almost anywhere on the PL maps to get a description. Since a few
days even the Sea of Tears is linked to the Heroes article with the same
name. Still lacking are the site descriptions from the Site Book and some
named areas like the Elder Forest.

Ft

Wout Broere		broere at powersandperils.org
P&P Website:		http://www.powersandperils.org/