[PnP] Congratulations on website

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue May 25 00:49:34 CEST 2004

At 03:12 PM 5/23/04 +0200, you wrote:
>At 07:19 AM 5/23/2004, you wrote:
>>I was just checking out the map linkage feature on the website. Very nice. I
>>applaud your work on the website. Excellent work Wout!
>

>Thanks Alex. Now that most of the PL descriptions are available on the
>site, having the maps linked to the descriptions finally makes sense. You
>can click almost anywhere on the PL maps to get a description. Since a few
>days even the Sea of Tears is linked to the Heroes article with the same
>name. Still lacking are the site descriptions from the Site Book and some
>named areas like the Elder Forest.

Still a great site.  Good work.  I always thought of a map linked image for
the PL map when I first saw it and started my own pages.  Never got around
to it.  But doing a large map and submaps is pretty easy today with the
utils out there.

Maybe someone has a autocad program and can do a 3d image of the world :)