[PnP] Size

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:54:27 CEST 2004

Another note. Where an encounter can include children of the race, their
size factor will be ONE less than the adult form IF the adult size factor is
1-3. If it is 0, the size factor is unchanged. If it is 4 or more, the size
factor is 1/2 the adult form (RU). Think that's about it for this idea.
Whatcha think??

richard