[PnP] Size

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Thu Oct 14 22:56:06 CEST 2004

At 21:00 14/10/2004, you wrote:
>But P&P is more geared to the "Conan" style of fantasy, where the
>experience PC is truly a legend that walks the earth and can fight
>man-to-man with such monsters.  In RQ the experienced character is more
>like Joe Average with slightly better stats, hopefully better skills, and
>a shit-load more resources in men and/or magic.

The Conan style of P&P is one of the great points, I think. So I would not
be in favor of reworking the combat system a lot and take that element out.
Factoring in some more stuff besides AHP in the CDF is a different matter,
that sound like a good idea.
Wout Broere		broere at powersandperils.org
P&P Website:		http://www.powersandperils.org/