[PnP] To be a noble or not to be...

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 20:09:28 CEST 2004

I can work on something more explicit. The base meanings of the station
levels is given in Book One. Means of increasing station for non-human races
is mentioned in Book Three. Seemed a workable, simple alternative to me when
written. Regardless of the culture, 4 is low noble, 6 is noble and 10 is
royal. 2+3 are middle class. 0 + 1 are peasant.