[PnP] To be a noble or not to be...

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Tue Oct 19 16:12:10 CEST 2004

I read this and wonder how people played most non-human races in their
games.

In my world, nobody ever played a Faeery.  Never.

I think I might have seen ONE elf.  The problem being that for the most
part, many cultures don't like or trust elves (especially around Donara,
which being close to Caldo (the main center we tended to use) was
troublesome.

Dwarves were more accepted, at least in cultures with any sort of elder
respect.

In short, my world was much more humano-centric then Scott's obviosly was
for his play-by-mail game (and probably face-to-face games).  I guess I
played my world a lot more gritty-realistic in that sense in that non-human
races just tended to get crapped on by the cultures in the area, so they
relagate themselves to their various enclaves.