[PnP] To be a noble or not to be...

Albert Sales drite_mi at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 02:15:49 CEST 2004

Trying to modify the armor (under my abusively unfair system) required an Impossible difficulty armorer check for each point of AV. This is WAY too far, I know, but I didn't want the hassle. This is why I mentioned the cost to commission a suit. When returning it is too far off, they would hold it until a chance to return it arose (fearing the elvish empathy could catch them in a lie if they tried to).

Scott Adams <longshot at darktech.org> wrote:That's an interesting way to look at it.  But I never could see a human using say a Dwarf suit of armor.  The chest area alone would have to be expanded which could ruin the suit.  As to returning things to their race another good idea course if your a fer piece away that's hard to do so its just easier to sell it :)