[PnP] RU or RD?

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Mon Aug 1 19:32:51 CEST 2005

The original rules use RD. Our house rules use RU.

I think, based on some other pieces of text, that Richard has used the
version of the p&p version 1 books that includes our house rules as the
basis for p&p v2.

So it is a change, not a typo, but the question is now reduced to whether
this was a deliberate change or not. Only Richard can answer that.

Ft