[PnP] Invisibility spell

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Wed Aug 16 15:30:29 CEST 2006

My and my group always viewed invisibility as a sort of "soap bubble"
effect.  As long as you didn't try to make any changes to your
environment (i.e., just moving along), the bubble remain intact.  Once
you started gross changes (moving things around or otherwise trying to
influence things beyond your personal space) you risked popping the
bubble (the chance of which depended on the change - opening a window or
door was low risk, moving up from there depending on how obvious,
lasting or influential the change was).

Combat and magic absolutely popped the bubble when your weapon or spell
pierced it.

_______________

Burton Choinski | Principal Software Engineer | ENOVIA MatrixOne
210 Littleton Road | Westford, MA  01886
Office: 978 589 4089 | Fax: 978 589 5903 | Cell: 508 843 7183
burton.choinski at matrixone.com

The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain
legally privileged, proprietary and confidential information that is
intended for a particular recipient.  If you are not the intended
distribution, retention or use of the contents of this e-mail
information is prohibited. When addressed to MatrixOne clients or
vendors, any information contained in this e-mail is subject to the
terms and conditions in the governing contract.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by
return e-mail, and delete the e-mail.