[PnP] Invisibility spell

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Wed Aug 16 15:39:46 CEST 2006

My and my group always viewed invisibility as a sort of "soap bubble"
effect.  As long as you didn't try to make any changes to your
environment (i.e., just moving along), the bubble remain intact without
any problem.  Once you started making gross changes (moving things
around or otherwise trying to influence things beyond your personal
space) you risked popping the bubble (the chance of which depended on
the change - opening a window or door was low risk, moving up from there
depending on how obvious, lasting or influential the change was).

Combat and magic absolutely popped the bubble when your weapon or spell
pierced it.