[PnP] Ship Project - New Installment

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Wed Aug 23 04:37:58 CEST 2006

I posted this Saturday but it never went to the list so here is attempt #2 ....
      This week's installment of the Ship Project are
      ship based magical items.  Some were created by users
      and others were made by me over the years.  For this
      project I also made a couple new ones.  Price can
      vary from place to place obviously.  Your free to use
      any and all of them.

        There are only 13 magical items but pretty much
      run the gambit for ships.  I thought of others but
      at some point they got a bit silly.