[PnP] Re: pnp Digest, Vol 21, Issue 6

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Thu Feb 9 04:30:23 CET 2006

At 05:26 PM 2/8/06 -0800, you wrote:
>I am reading the messages from email (how else could I read them?).  There
>are web links to the files/scrubbed items but they all say they are html,
>not .doc files.  When I click the link it gives me code.

Theres various ways you can see email and not see it.  But I'll not
go into it now.  Sounds like your email client doesn't support file
attachments properly.  Do you get files from other folks fine?
I'm sure Richard will send the files to Wout eventually.  I know the mess
of files I'll be uploading soon will be sent to wout.

Looks like your email program is OE from the header is that
correct?  If so it should do file attachments fine.  I don't use
OE due to its many issues with backdoors, virii and other things.
So I don't know how to configure it.