[PnP] Re: pnp Digest, Vol 21, Issue 6

Matijs van Zuijlen Matijs.van.Zuijlen at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 10 18:35:05 CET 2006

On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 05:26:17PM -0800, David A. Sanders wrote:
> I am reading the messages from email (how else could I read them?).  There
> are web links to the files/scrubbed items but they all say they are html,
> not .doc files.  When I click the link it gives me code.

I just noticed you replied to a digest message, so I'm guessing you're
getting the digests instead of the regular messages. I would expect the
attachments get scrubbed in the digests, since otherewise the messages get
too big. Maybe listmaster Wout can explain a bit more about what happens,
and tell you how te get the normal messages?

--
Matijs van Zuijlen					http://www.matijs.net/