[PnP] Ship Project - Installment #13 - Water Spells

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sat Nov 4 05:32:36 CET 2006

   * Ship Project - Installment #13

     In this installment in the lengthy Ship project I created a ton
   of new spells that are related specifically to ships and water
   based areas.  While the basic system of spells were good and even
   the version 2 spells I came up with (over 200) these added more
   depth to those spell lists.  One could make an entirely unique
   Wizard mastering in only these spells.

       Elder   [El] - 13
       Sidh    [Si] -  1
       Law     [La] - 19
       Balance [Ba] - 15
       Chaos   [Ch] - 14
              Total - 62

     I made 62 new spells for the project.  Some I had for many years
   before the project for special purposes.  Some are offensive and
   some are defensive.  But the majority if I recall are defensive
   in nature.  The bottom of the file contains a summary chart of
   all 62 spells.
     A special note should be said for the massive spells that
   are the last 7 or so.  These spells may need to be restricted
   or removed from your game entirely. These would include the
   large BMC15+ spells.  The hurricane spell should be super rare
   due to its power.  If allowed it could be a quest item or a
   once in a lifetime thing.  I included some stories and data,
   history for some of the powerful spells to give a idea on how
   they were formed and should be handled.
      As always if folks have comments, suggestions or wish to
   add new spells let me know.

     I will post the spells in 2 files as the file is over 100k
   and rather large.  At this point the rest of the project files
   are pretty big for posting.