[PnP] Fwd: P&P Movement reduction rule

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Wed Dec 12 07:07:43 CET 2007

>>From: Stefan Ludwig

Hey Stefan hope you see this.  You may not be posting or on the mailing list?

I rarely use Movement Damage in most combats.  Combats are so fast I tend to frankly forget to do it.  But the problem is there is really no good single rule for damage.  Magic can slow a person as well.  Glue on boots can slow a person :).  What damage can slow a person?  To a brick like a 43 HP Fighter would a 6 point hit even tickle him?  But a 12 point wizard a 6 point would almost kill him.  Not all damage is equal.

I have some file somewhere on this system with more reliable rules.  But I can't find it now.  It took into account various more factors than MR and hp.  Like C, Stamina, spells, Will and other things.

I'll see if I can find it.
Busy Holidays.