[PnP] Fwd: P&P Movement reduction rule

Burton Choinski bchoinski at comcast.net
Wed Dec 12 13:05:39 CET 2007

I believe the rules state that movement is reduced in proportion to
the percent of damage taken, unless the target is a DTV* creature.

Our group has not  really been affected by that as such (they are so
big and powerfull they rarely get in that spot), but We have applied
it when it mattered (chases, etc)