[PnP] Forging bonuses

Paul L. Ming pming at northwestel.net
Fri Nov 30 16:37:31 CET 2007

Hiya.

   I'd total the EL's of the Anvil and the Hammer (PS: IIRC, the EL of
an item can't be higher than 50%, round down, of the MEL of an item; to
the hammer can't have more than EL7...but besides that...). In this
case, a person using both items would get a +13 to his
Armorer/Weaponsmith/Blacksmith EL. It wouldn't reduce the time to craft
anything, nor would it create 'superior' equipment any more than the
adjusted craftsman's EL skill would be able to do. In short, he'd be
able to make better stuff based on the fact that his adjusted EL is
higher when using these two items. Nothing more.

Paul