[PnP] Forging bonuses

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 20:15:25 CET 2007

Given both being made by MEL11/EL5 and the hammer being made as a tool not a weapon, I call it +6 to skill also making a total of +12. Without other enchantments or factors in the mix, a +12 increase in EL is the MOST I would allow (up to the maximum of 80). Would be tempted to make it +9 since, at any given point, one is primary and the other secondary and thus half value.
NOTE - If the owner has special talent as armorer, blacksmith, etc, he can exceed 80 as specified in the talent rules. In that case, if I recall, it would be up to a max of 95.