[PnP] my first post - a few very noob questions

Brian Diring bkd_man at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 20:22:47 CEST 2007

If you're going for more realism, factor in Current Hits, Energy Level, Will and Stamina/Constitution, as well: an exhausted, injured, or (what's the adjective for someone low on Energy Points?) "spiritually tapped" character will have more trouble keeping track of his surroundings. A strong Will could help overcome this, to a degree. Pardon me if I'm parroting someone.

Agility seems to me to be one's ability to adapt and change with his surroundings, whereas Dexterity involves manipulation of body parts and held objects. I'd use Agility, Empathy, and Will (note that the ability to wake up is a factor of Will and Empathy according to the core rules).

Just my 2 cents - worth a bit more in the Yukon, I guess :)