[PnP] Powers & Perils Chat

Albert Sales drite_mi at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 08:03:22 CEST 2007

No intrusion at all.  I would be nice, but we all have greatly diversified schedules, and are so few in number, that I wouldn't forsee much useage.  I'm not sure, though, and it might be a good idea.

Franklin Robertson <fbrobertson at charter.net> wrote:          Sorry to intrude.  I realize that I'm rarely seen in all this P&P mailing list, but I of course am a huge fan of the game.  Have been for a long time...I even have a laser trip wire to protect the box sets that I own lol. Anyway...was wondering if anyone would be interested (and if this was ok with the authors)...but anyway...I have membership at a chat site named JAG and apparently I have the ability (since being a paid membership) to have one free room or something to that affect...would any of you be interested in using that room for a P&P chat room...doesn't have to be online roleplaying, can just get together and chat about the game or whatnot.  I'm just offering so if you'd be interested let me know.  Thank you!